FXOpen’s 2021 ForexCup Trading Championship Results, FTC 2022 Announced
After a successful almost year-long run, the ForexCup Trading Championship came to a close on December 31, 2021. Out of nearly 30 very geographically diverse competing accounts, five demonstrated especially remarkable results, with the first-place winner receiving a gain of over 1091%, and claiming his $50,000 prize together with a commemorative crystal trophy.
Here are the final top-5 standings of the FTC 2021, coming from all over the world:
- Emirhan Gören: 1091.15% (winner of $50,000 and a crystal trophy)
- Prieur Du Plessis: 185.37% (received a commemorative crystal trophy)
- Eduardo Soares Bogosian: 61.74% (received a commemorative crystal trophy)
- Toivo Valtteri Melkko: 49.24%
- Julio Martins Leitao: 21.88%
The competition is judged based on the percentage gain made by traders thanks to decisions and returns of each individual trader rather than on the amount deposited.
FXOpen are delighted to announce FTC 2022.
Registration for the new contest is now open. The three previous year winners, Mr Gören, Mr Du Plessis, and Mr Bogosian, have already entered the new FTC, along with about a dozen new participants.