We are pleased to inform you that CFDs for BRN and WTI oil have returned and are available for trading.
News ICE-FX Markets Limited
We are pleased to inform you of the launch of our new promotion where the commission fees paid on deposits are returned back to clients in entirety. The promo is available to absolutely all clients!
Highlights of the promotion:
- There are no minimum deposit requirements.
- There are no restrictions on deposit methods.
- There are no time limits (the promotion is indefinite).
- There are no limits on the number of deposits.
You can find out more about the promotion in the section "Competitions" - "Compensation of commissions".
To assist with understanding of the mechanics behind how the funds spent on commission fees are returned to clients personal accounts, we have published an article on our blog with detailed examples "Overview of ICE FX commission compensation program for deposits".
We are pleased to inform you that the minimum amount required to create a Managed Account (MA) has been reduced:
- The new minimum amount required to open a MA is 300 USD.
- The old minimum amount was 500 USD.
We kindly inform you about the reduction in the number of the available CFD instruments due to the following changes on the part of our liquidity providers:
- Due to periodic disruptions in execution as well as inability to provide uninterrupted liquidity, trading and quoting on the CFD Indices group will be suspended for an indefinite period.
- Due to the volatility of oil markets, as well as due to the collapse of oil prices below zero, trading and quotes of instruments in the CFD Commodies (BRN, WTI) group will be suspended for an indefinite period.
- NGAS is completely excluded from the CFD Commodies instruments.
We are currently reviewing alternatives to make all CFD instruments available again and will be sure to inform you of any developments.
We are pleased to inform you that we have added the option to deposit and withdraw funds via VISA, MasterCard and Mir debit and credit cards.
For the time being, this option is available only for cards issued by banks of the Russian Federation. Providing availability of these options to all countries is in process.
We recommend using cards in rubles as transactions in other currencies will be subject to double conversion.
You can see the fees and limits associated with this payment method on the page "Deposit and Withdrawal".