The schedule changes during the Holy Easter holidays
ForexMart congratulates you on the coming day of Holy Easter and draws your attention to some changes in the schedule and conditions of trade during the Good Friday (April 2) and Easter Monday (April 5) in the USA and Europe. Some changes will also affect the trading schedule on April 1 and 6.
April 01, 2021:
The trading index AUS200 will be closed at 4 p.m.
April 02, 2021 (Good Friday):
* Trading Metals (XAUUSD, GOLD) will be unavailable all day long.
* Trading the following indices will be closed all day: DJ30, F40, N25, STOXX50, SWI20, ES35, HK50.
* The following indices will early close at 4:15 p.m.: JP225, DJ30, NASDAQ100, SPX500.
* Trading Shares and Energy Futures (#Brent, Crude Oil, Natural Gas) will be closed during the whole day.
April 05, 2021 (Easter Monday):
* Trading the following indices will be closed: UK100, DAX30, F40, N25, STOXX50, SWI20, ES35, HK50.
* Trading AUS200 index will open later at 2:50 a.m.
April 06, 2021 (Day after Easter Monday):
Trading HK50 will be closed all day long.
Please note these changes when planning your trading activity during the holidays.
Wish you happy Easter,