Start smiling by investing in September’s latest IPO
In this week's largest IPO, 58.5 million shares of the SmileDirectClub were released at $23, above the $19-$22 range. This gives the company a valuation of $9 billion, nearly triple it's $3.2 billion valuation less than one year ago in it's last round of funding!
So what is SmileDirectClub? SmileDirectClub believes that everyone deserves a smile they love. How do they achieve this? With direct-to-consumer teeth straightening products.
While traditional orthodontists charge between $5,000 and $8,000 for a procedure, SmileDirectClub's products are often below $2,000 and can give customers a new smile in just 6-10 months. Established in 2014, the company has grown to $622 million in trailing sales.
- Invest today with minimum deposits from just €1!
- Manage your investing and trading portfolios from a single Trader's Room account
- Diversify your portfolio with long-term investments, alongside short-term trades
- Generate potential passive income with dividend-paying stocks
- Commissions from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of $1 in US stocks