Kawase broker review
Kawase is a broker founded in 2010 as a money management company for corporate clients. The broker caters to retail traders since 2015. Both EU and APAC traders come to Kawase to leverage innovative trading technologies.
The company is registered in Cyprus and is regulated by CySEC (license number 138/11), as well as by 25 other financial authorities of the world, including BаFin (Germany) and FCA (the UK).
Kawase is your reliable guide in the trading world
Kawase offers two account types, Standard and Active. The latter is available for institutional investors only, who are ready to invest $20,000 or more. This account features an active trading program, a personal account manager, and phone trading.
Kawase offers cTrader as its major platform, which is quite famous and can work directly with liquidity providers through FIX API. The platform features include: 40 time frames, tick chars, three market depth types, and server trailing stop. For social trading, Kawase offers the copy-trade cMirror platform with easy to use interface and automated risk management. Web platform is also available, you can use one to trade through your favorite browser.
Kawase Standard Account Trading Terms:
- Minimum deposit: USD/EUR/GBP/CHF/JPY 100 (a good deposit amount for a serious trader);
- Minimum position size: 0.01;
- Floating spread starting from 0.1 pips.
Kawase mostly offers traditional assets (over 2,000 overall), such as currency pairs, CFDs on indices, stocks, energy commodities, and precious metals. However, the broker also has to offer some innovative instruments:
- iShares - investment companies stocks reflecting the stock indices. Such companies are managed by Barclays and resemble ETF's. The difference between the two is that for iShares, the underlying assets are indices, not stocks;
- PowerShares ETFs - ETF's that target investing in global and industry indices, fixed return instruments, and commodity markets.
These exotic options are especially interesting for pro traders and portfolio managers.
At Kawase, you can easily and safely fund your account through wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, and e-wallets, such as Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, QIWI, and UnionPay. Deposits are made through the trading platform. Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours after submitting the request.
Kawase is committed to serious long term cooperation, and this is obvious once you understand how serious the company is about providing utmost security and safety. The broker ensures 100% transparency, as all legal docs, including agreements, are publicly available.
Kawase is a broker than can be trusted!
- Client funds are kept on segregated accounts in the largest investment banks, such as Barclays Bank and Societe Generale
Additional security is provided by the Investor Compensation Fund insurance
- The company is audited by one of the Bi Four, Deloitte Inc.
Kawase provides support in 12+ languages
- No limitations on strategies
Algo trading, copy trading, and hedging are allowed, which shows the company sends client's orders to the real market
Rate Only authorized users